Re: More questions

--- Marilyn <marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When selling your photographs do you make it known
> if a print was made...

I happen to disclose so many things, but only because
I am too talkative, and nothing else (here should be
the emoticon for shyness). I don't feel an obligation
to let the buyer know things. I talk more of the day I
made it or what I was thinking.

> Is there some moral dilemma in producing a print
> from a scan of a print ...

I don't really think so. I suppose people will buy my
prints because of contents and regardless of how I got
it there (do I dream too much?). I just sold a print
and the lady was so happy with it that she was barely
interested in hearing *anything* from me (!).

> Does it make a difference in your pricing?

No, unless scanning would have a direct impact on
cost.

.02

=====