Re: More questions

Marilyn,

The moral dilemma is that a digital can not be stored or display in harsh
conditions such as polluted air, bright or very direct light and expect them
to last like an oil, watercolor or charcoal image. It's nice to let the
buyer know, they can't assume the same things as they would an oil in terms
of displaying your artwork.

I place a qualifier on the back of all my framed pieces that states it is a
digitally mastered image printed with the utmost in care. I also provide
storage and display suggestions.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g