Re: What's this?

Rev.,
<IMHO>
He has captured 'great' moments but in those three pictures that I saw in
Washington Times article, nothing was 'decisive' (by that term, I meant they
were unlike Henri Cartier-Bresson's decisive moments).
May be I should carry my pinhole Altoid cans for any future event
photography assignments, I may have the vision to use them but do you think
I will be successful by choosing radically different path? I think, I can,
if my name is already established, if it is not (as it is in reality) I am
doomed for an irrepairable failure.
Lot of people 'want' to be different than average crowd, but what really
matters in the end is whether that difference made them successful in
achieving their imaginations and all I was saying was that a little prior
recognition helps. In his case he has successfully achieved the 30s look
that he wanted and he had the right mixture of photographic beauty and
connections to get them published.
</IMHO>

achal