De: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de trevor cunningham
Enviado el: jueves, 25 de marzo de 2004 14:23
Para: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Asunto: RE: Fulbright Program - ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm well aware of the tax situation and an audit is more of a pain than sending in a quick form. This is also why I keep a copy of my contract. I work in Cairo, you?

"Martínez-Caro_de_la_Concha,_Santiago" <santiago.martinezcaro@xxxxxx> wrote:
You do have to send in the form as I do every year, and I earn a lot less than $75.000 a year. You have to send the form regardless of where you are or earn your money. Only if it is less than $75000 you don´t PAY anything. Beware because if you ever go back to the States they won´t forget you and you will have to spend money on accountants to prove your earnings while abroad!