Re: Comments on Gallery 20040314

personally, i'd be very frightened if any cartoon character began speaking to me online

Don Roberts <droberts@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

trevor cunningham wrote:

> What if, rather than snitty, they get snotty, or perhaps snooty?

Or snippy, or snappy, or snoopy? Decisions, decisions, decisions!

> Bob Talbot wrote:
>
> Well, I've decided to adopt a new strategy.
> I'm not gonna review any more images by people who get snitty about
> reviews.
> That (IMO) should keep the grief level down.
>

> "The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
> The pessimist fears it's true" - J Robert Oppenheimer
>
> http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham
>
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Mail
> - More reliable, more storage, less spam

Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, IA
* *
And the Devil whispered behind the leaves, "It's pretty,
but is it Art?". -- Rudyard Kipling