http://www.livejournal.com/users/forioscribe

From: Qkano <wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Maria
That title is alright: I assume it's just the girl's name.
Definitely has a "morning after" feel about it - maybe that's what I
like about it.
Straight quality portraits just bore me: this one at least holds my
interest.

"I did a bit of cosmetic photoshopping."
My goodness, what did she look like before ;o)

PS: can we se the other 70% <GRIN>

Lion of Nakaru
Good title: informative without leading the viewer.

Looks like this shot was a couple of seconds late: I'm sure it would
have been better with the lion's face in the patch of sun.

Hope you enjoyed Nakuru: we did.

Wall
Well, it's a wall.  So what?

Ecological footprint
This is where I need the title: maybe I wouldn't if I could read the
slide show.

Can't quite read the text: looks like the USA has failed to make top
spot for once but can't read who the winner is.  Never mind, silver is
no disgrace as they say.

Did well to capture both the speaker and the show.

Terran Tissue Arrangement C Hate the title. To me the picture is just an abstract and a beautiful one at that. I fail to see any resemblance to tissue, meat, butcher's shop so I'm left feeling the image failed. But that's unfair, because it's a wonderful representation of that rock formation.

I can see pictures, faces and all sorts - just cant see any terran
tissue ...

Bob

Over 200 people were killed in Spain by terrorist bombs last week.  It
could just as easily have been London.
It's a sobering reminder to me that life is precious and that those
with little regard for it make the world a dangerous place to live.