Re: Simple noise reduction

> Does "Bob" have a Copyright on the following;
>
> "For every difficult problem,
> there is a simple explanation, - which is wrong",?
>
> I wouldn't mind adding or incororating it to use with my signature
block,
> as it tell's a lot about me. WRG

Well, for all I know it's original, that is I can't remember reading
it anywhere before I wrote it.

It was inspired in part as an antidote to taking "Occam's Razor" too
far.  Some things really are complicated.  While bite-sized
explanations are more palatable, they don't become right just because
they are simpler ...

Feel free to use it - any credit to Qkano!

Bob