Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 3343

Subject:
I wonder why I can't - - -
From:
WRGill@xxxxxxx
Date:
Thu, 04 Mar 2004 21:03:03 -0500 (EST)
To:
List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

With both print and slide film I was always able to double expose my shot's, now why isn't or is it, possible to accomplish this while using digital "film" storage? I prefer making original photo's even though it may be possible to do this with Photoshop. Someone might know the answer to this, I can't figure it out on my own, if in fact it is possible. :-( WRGill

Hello WR...

The Fuji S2 Pro digital SLR contains a multiple exposure function that works like a charm!

Cheers!
Janine

--

Janine's Images - Studio 272 at PhotoWorkshop.com

http://www.photoworkshop.com/gallery/Studio272

e-mail: Janine C. Hanson studio272@xxxxxx <mailto:studio272@xxxxxx>

cell: 631-662-2057