Re: recommendations on prints from slides...achel

> Very likely none will be made larger than 5x7. These are photographs of
> family (even some of me when I was younger!) and we'd just like to have
> them in albums or in frames where they can be seen.
>
> Thanks,
> Lea

Fuji Kiosk at Long's drugs (or equivalent) will do a good job. I would
advise that you clean your slides well at home and then go there. They also
have, I believe, little screen based tools to clean dust, red eyes etc
before the print. It prints on Frontier machine at low cost.
When I first heard the number 100, I thought, wow, you are a wealthy lady to
drum scan/ print all those slides at www.westcoastimaging.com :)
achal