Re: Film washing problem?

>Finally, don't use PhotoFlo for anything but cleaning
>your equipment.  It is about the foamingest stuff
>there is and next to impossible to get into to a low
>enough concentration to do you any good.  It's why
>they made squeegees and sponges in the first place.
>Sidney

yep! i had no problems with teh Agfa equivanent.
BTW i do not wash my films in the tank. i drop them in a 2 gallon container then let the hose water run freely
so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!