Re: camera holding

---Original message/Ðñùôüôõðï ìÞíõìá---
From/Áðü: "Gregory Stempel" fyrframe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date/Çìåñ: 29-Öåâ-2004, 7:40 ìì
Subject/ÈÝìá: Re: camera holding : group response

>When shooting video (which works equally well in still work), I bring my
>elbows into my sides to "strengthen" my mass.

hmm. i see the point...actually you are supporting the pelvis and low back...good point, it happens with the olympix style shooting pants + belt

 I also breath calmly. If I run
>or carry a lot of gear to a shoot, I may be breathing harder than normal and
>I first relax before shooting. Stop drinking coffee, it gives you tiny
>jitters that can mess up a long tele shot.

that cannot do...not with my kind of lifestyle...

thansk for the tip...it was something i had not considered
enjoy, kostas

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!