RE: Are we just going to walk?

> I agree, forehead implant is a good idea. I am sure, Vlad is
> at it on the
> schedule?
>
> -achal

Ah, you're talking about the Nickdorf Lobotocam. Vlad's running short on funding and the testing is giving him migraines. I estimate another 5-10 years before they go into production.

Thanks for inquiring Achal. Its always good to see there are people concerned about quality.

Greg Fraser
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery