Re: Flash with independent preflash sensor

Deen Hameed wrote:

www.nikon-euro.com usually has pdf versions of the manuals. I have the SB-24, and it does not do pre-flash (no distance metering). It hardly ever goes wrong though. I've shot plenty of chefs and reflective surfaces (sometimes at the same time!)... easy

Thanks Deen and Gregory for the advice. I have an SB 26, though. It doesn't do preflash for Nikon F4. Maybe I miss something, though. I have to reread the manual.

Elson

--
Nazca Graphic Design & Photography
http://nazca.sni.ph