Kudos to you all.

Recently, a friend who is a forensics teacher read me a quote from one of the great Greeks. It was "Great minds talk about ideas, mediocre minds talk about things, inferior minds talk about people.". With that in mind, I have to say that this list is mostly comprised of great minds. At least, of late. Some of the recent discussions, which I felt at first got too didactic and involuted, are strongly supportive of the first part of the quote. I am glad such a forum exists. In spite of the strife and stress it undergoes from time to time, it still remains an oasis in the cyber jungles out there. Thank you all for continuing the tradition that Andy and colleagues have started and nurtured. Now, don't rest on your laurels. Keep up the good work. More controversy, more advocacy, more strong feelings, please. While social entropy drags us all toward mediocrity, keep this forum moving upward. At least, if the server will let us post.
Don

   Don Roberts  -  Bittersweet Productions  -  Iowa City, IA

Be well, do good work and keep in touch.  --Garrison Keillor