Re: COPAL #1 dimensions

Hi, all COPAL #1 owners, (and others too, of course...)!

Just a word to say that my good friend Zernike Au at Zero Image is working
on a new batch of screw-mount pinhole adaptors for the Copal #1.  Not an
obvious task because of the potential vignetting problems coming from the
thickness of the shutter assembly itself.  But he's done it before.  Should
be out in a couple of month, in limited quantity production.  Nice to have
piece to have for those also interested by large format pinhole photography.

Best regards,

Guy Glorieux

P.S.  Some really nice stuff on the Gallery this week.
Jeff! Whose that arm reaching into the picture, creating such vigorous
reaction from the woman sitting on her chair?

Subject: Re: COPAL #1 dimensions