Re: Road trip

At 09:14 AM 2/12/04 -0800, you wrote:
Bobby, proceed directly to Jim Neely's Interstate
Bar-B-Que, 2265 S. 3rd St., Memphis, TN.  Right off
the freeway; easy to find.  I've driven 400 miles out
of my way just to eat those ribs.  I'm not kidding.

<http://www.jimneelysinterstatebarbecue.com/>

<http://www.cnn.com/TRAVEL/PURSUITS/FOOD/9910/barbecue.ap/>

Try 'em and you will praise my name (and Jim's, too)
forever and ever.

--John

=====
J. Mason
Charlottesville, Virginia
Cool snaps:  http://wtju.radio.virginia.edu/mason/

I'll second that! They bottle the sauce too. Truth is, just about any hole in the wall joint in Memphis has better BBQ than most anywhere else.

AZ