Re: Gallery review

At 10:11 AM -0500 2/3/04, LScottPht@xxxxxxx wrote:
Per-
Thanks so much for the review. I need to keep my eyes open for these type of
distractions. I just didn't even notice that they were distractions. I guess
that comes with time. I just get wrapped up in the moment that I forget to
notice such things. Even look back, however, I don't know that I would have
thought that they would deter from the image. I just need to get my eyes in tuned to
this sort of thing.

Yup. There it is. The difference between an amateur and a pro.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822