Re: PF Exhibits on 01-31-04 - kostas photo

>>               Kostas Papakotas - irony
>
>Wow, that other photographer sure is difficult to find in the
>photograph, so the irony doesn't get through to me.  A piece of me
>just wants to get Athens birth control pills for those dirty pigeons!
>Is the original photograph sharp?

well emily, if you have sen sharpening traces, indeed there are.
the photo was croped twice , hence resampled twice, and adding the scanner softness, it required sharpening ( high pass/hard light method)
But pigeons suffered less, and yes it was sharp enough in film.

Pigeons are indded strange to photograph...sometimes they just sit there, some time just fly away. But drop a handful of seed in the area and you'll see then swarming for it to the extend of climbing on each other.

and yes they are dirty, and my four year experience of terrace cleaning can atest to that, but remember they were not designed for inter-city flying...

enjoy, kostas

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!