Re: photoshop CS?

I am using CS and love it. Adobe has added many tools specifically for digital photographers. Included, but not all, are native RAW image handling, Shadow and highlight adjustment tools and more tools, filters, and layers work with 16-bit images. It also handles files larger than most of us will ever produce.

I would highly recommend it. The Windows version is being sent out with a similiar registration scheme similar to Windows XP and Quarks newest release. That can be a pain if you change hardware in you computer often. I understand Adobe plans to do this with all their products on all platforms. Bummer.

Gary