help on new film develpopment test

hi all!
for once more i seek your help on a film dev issue i have...

sometime ago i got hold of a roll of APX200S, the Agfa equivalent of SFX200. I got the dev time from the firm, and i followed this test procedure before using them for real shots. I would shoot the film at ASA200 & 800 bracketing and keeping data. then applying the nominal dev time, i would see if that time is more or less than optimum for the optimum exposure.

but the i fell into the dirrerent grey card and frame reading taken from the SLR ( hnadheld meter)
here is what i got
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography/files1.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=589
(and 3 more can be found using the "next" button)

also upon examining the letters on the negative frames i would say that they are a bit thick and blurred. (i have been told that film lettering appearance is an index of proper developing [though i wonder if this is true for push/pulled films])

BTW, process procedure is right on mark. it was tested with developing a FP4 with the same developer it was used for the APX one and minutes before)

so what do you think?
so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!