Re: HI

Spam has nothing to do with platform. I get no spam at my hotmail address and nothing but spam at my yahoo address. I get a moderate amount at this address. It just depends on where the address has appeared and other things like how long your address is.

However, I think that a lot of documented virus holes would come out if people attacked Macs on as regular a basis as Windows. It's just that nobody bothers, if you are going to wreak havoc, might as well do it on 95% of the computers.

The fact that the virus stuff gets through firewalls is irrelevant to platform.