Re: HI

At 09:56 AM 1/27/04 -0500, you wrote:

Beee carefull,
I got several virus files with attachments this morning: test, hi, hello, server report, error, and some others. I wouldn't open ANY attachments for a while.
I get all those too, but my ISP gets them in the trash before they get to me. Get on your ISPs to weed these things out. You shouldn't have to be dealing with them at all.

And get rid of Windoze. It's much too vulnerable for you to be spending your precious time on this sort of junk.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822

Emily,
Norton's nails viruses for me. My ISP is a university and they do a fairly good job. I don't do web mail so no Outlook Express. I hadn't had a virus alert in months until today. They must have snuck in via PF member's post.

Stay warm there in New England,

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.