Re: On the Road

Hi Greg,

Marketing isn't really as tough as you might think.  First of all, just by
rote of living the way I do, work seems to come to me every now and then
just out of the blue.  Editors and buyers of one type or another get wind of
me (it's amazing how word gets around in the strangest ways) and ask me to
do particular shoot, write a column, etc.  I do a lot of e-mail marketing,
but not spam.  I send folios and sell sheets out to prospective clients,
which I can do merely by getting to a post office.  My equipment, including
printers, are always with me and I print my own marketing material.

The Internet is a MAJOR source of marketing for me as well, and it's not
very hard to find a place with high-speed access no matter where I am for
the most part.

It does take a lot of planning and forethought, but staying organized and
focused has always gotten me through.

~G~

Regards,
Gavyn Aaron