Re: UFO pic?

> anyone want to speculate wildly as to what may have been captured here?

Karl,
I think it is some kind of UFO [probably the old model]. I don't think this
model is capable of making crop circles. Speed of UFO seems to have blurred
the exposure a little bit. It looks like only the top parts are spinning
[hovering?]. Are there any cattle mutilation reports around this railroad
crossing? I think, unlike other reports, there are no shiny lights on this
UFO because it was a day time.
Bush is hiding things from us. As taxpayers' right, we should have an yearly
open house for Area 51.
thanks for sharing the link.
-achal