Re: My photography website is up for critique

Thanks  Maria, please take a look at
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~pcorone/photo_web
Thanks

At 06:42 PM 1/22/04, you wrote:
Hi Pablo,

I like the site - easy to get around it, but some of the photo sections are
intermixed.  Re the photos:

I like the reflections in the sunglasses in "Monica"

Re Quito and Ecuador:

Iglesia de la Compania - good composition, good contrast, but needs to be
sharpened

Plaza de la Independencia - depth of field not so hot - the lion's back
seems oversharpened, while the statue is not sharp.  I would have either
framed the lion only, or in the alternative included more of the top of the
statue

Rio Pita - love it, but wish the waterfall could have been a bit more
sharper, and the whites of the waterfall seem to have been clipped

Antisana - wonderful! No comments or suggestions for improvement!

Ingapirca - love that sky! Wish the stone blocks could have been sharper

Cayambe - oversharpened, I think, and colors so bright the picture looks
'fake'

Pichincha Eruptins [sic] (should be "Erupting"?) - you got an excellent
shot, and your timing was perfect.  Love it.

La Basilica - the street is too dark

Quito-Moderno - the sky is good, but the 2 buildings in the foreground
should have been cropped out:  they are very distracting

REBECA 3 months - perfect expression, and a perfect shot.  You have a lovely
daughter!

I'm looking forward to seeing some more or your pictures.

Maris

Pablo Coronel wrote:
> Version 1.0 of my website is up, and your feedback is highly
> appreciated. I used JAlbum software to make it.....
> I'll keep scanning more pictures and posting them there

---