Re: reconstructig photos from txt format

* kpp@xxxxxxxxxx <kpp@xxxxxxxxxx> [20-Jan-2004 12:17]:
> hi all ! this may seem like an oddball, but i had the case of someone
> sending me some photos via e-mail, and it seems that he screwed up...

If the "text of the image" looks more or less organized but encoded,
then you will most probably need a UUE decoder.  Here is a link for a
free one that you can use for Windows:

http://www.miken.com/uud/index.htm

There is a help section and few screenshots.

--
 Leonid Mamtchenkov.
 http://www.leonid.maks.net/photos/