FYI - PICASA

I received a copy of PICASA, included in the Bundle along with my new
Sony CyberShot DSC F-828 Digital Camera,
I believe it deserves a look at.
In it you may find all the pictures and photos you have stashed,
even the forgotten ones on your PC and put them in one place for easy
retrieval;

(www.picasa.com)
Picasa: Automated Digital Photo Organizer software,
instant photo albums, sharing & printing.
WRGill, Beginner.