Re: New web site

Norman,

You are a photographer and artist. No question. Very classic. Poses seem
well thought out, with strong comps. I especially enjoyed Companions on page
one.

The only point I would make, but maybe is no point at all, is that your
opening page is innocuous. I don't know what is going on exactly until I get
to page two.

Very busy people may come upon you site, or seek it out but leave because
they don't want to go exploring any farther to find out if you have what
they need.

Maybe more descriptive titles for your links instead of Page 1 Pictorial or
Page 3 Transitional or a few more images similar to a gallery on the front
page?

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g