From: "norman riley" <neriley@pacbell.net>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2004 8:41 PM
Subject: New web site

Here is a new and interesting web site of simple design featuring small
and large format portraits, landscapes and architectural studies in
black and white.  Both panchromatic and infrared images are included.
Click on any of the thumbnails to see enlarged versions of the
photographs along with comments and technical notes regarding each
image.  Comments of any kind about the photographs or the site itself
would be appreciated.  The URL is:  http://normanrileyphotography.com/

Thank you.
Norman E. Riley
Davis, California