New Gallery X series by me

hi all!
this e-mail is to lead you to gallery X where a new series has been uploaded.

It is titled "Carnival is Coming", and consists of 15 photos of mine, that were taken almost 2 years ago, somewhere in Salonica, just before carnival time, and outside 2 stores that sold Carnival stuff and hired suits.

That was my very second film of people photos (aka street photography)
but i am not that pleased with the results. Maybe because all the much greater shots that i missed (due to untrained reflexes), maybe because i deserve the "fill-in flash" yell.

Some of you may remember my "Bananas" gallery submission some time ago, and what comments i got released any calms i had. So it is as much your fault as mine ;-)
Anyway while not great street photos, i feel they are fun, with the titles contributing positevely to that extend.

So...tech stuff. Pentax MZ50M and Pentax 28-80 and Makinon 80-200 zooms
(in fact the Makinon frames are easy to locate being the denser ones). Film was Superia 100, and all shots ranged from f/8 to f/11.

I am looking forward to hearing your comments, and they don't have to be praising ones....

enjoy, kostas

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Äåí Ý÷åôå web site; ÁðïêôÞóôå ôï ôþñá êáé ðÜñôå äþñï ôï domain óáò!