Re: photo stitch

My problem as a large-format photographer who shoots a little digital
here and there is that I'm so accustomed to "picking my shots", that
I'll return from a trip with that nifty new 256MB flash card holding
only 12MB-worth of images!

-Alan

1) You should be shooting raw then ;o)

2) Monkeys don't have typewriters any more - they have word processors.

Give a monkey a camera though and after a thousand shots I'll bet your 12 Mb frame still wins.

Bob

Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime