Re: Question about lighting...

On your advice, I located a spot in the back of our
building with a wall of windows.  I took a few shots
there and was able to get remarkably better lighting
in the pics.  I'm still musing the idea of getting a
positional flash as itt does appear that a flash can
be attached to this particular camera.  I'll
investigate some of the positional flash models that
were recommended on this list once I have a moment.

I apologize for not replying to the list sooner after
so many had offered their advice and time replying to
me.  I suppose my delay in replying to the list may
have provoked the negative response I received from
Les.  I believe I partially deserved that considering
I hadn't properly responded to everyone within a
reasonable amount of time.  So I apologize to
everyone.  And Les, I'm also sorry to you as well for
taking a few jabs in my last post to you.

Anyway, I hope there's no hard feelings.
Julie