Re: Over-exposed BW negatives (dumb question)

Also: if you've selenium-toned (intensified) the negative, the selenium will protect the silver underneath from the reducing action. Not that it sounds like these negatives were intensified first, but I thought it worth adding to the general discussion on reduction.

-Alan Bucknam