Re: The Big Day

rand flory wrote:
Forum Members,

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S to all!

I sincerely hope that all the formeers will have a happy holiday season, no
matter what their beliefs (photographic and otherwise) happen to be.

And may peace and goodwill be with you all.

rand

Thanks Rand. I'll be just fine, thank you. My daughter gave me a bottle of Chivas and my wife gave me a gift certificate to my local camera story. Our son locked his keys and our presents in his car.

And I pray that this year there will be peace.
Sidney