Winter weather and photography

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:55:02 -0600 Don Roberts <droberts@inav.net>
writes:
Tell us what the weather is like where you live and how you
> adjust your photography to the conditions, be it summer or winter
> where you live.
>
>droberts

>From Jonesville, NC-USA, mostly cloudy with one snow starting early for
this season. Some sunny days that are few and far between. Forecast for
January through April, moody with a touch of depression, flecked with
occasional outbursts of cabin fever. Wishes? That I were a bear in
hibernation.
Photography: My sanity second only to my God and my youngest son, Daniel.
I don't take many pictures in the winter unless it's a good 2 feet of
snow on a sunny day. I have taken some shots of frozen streams trickling
down the mountain sides along the roads, but winter here it far too
cloudy to get any good light for shooting. I'll post a couple of prints
so you can see what I mean.
On a lighter note, my in home studio is near completion and my new add
will be out in the yellow pages in January. Hopefully they will print my
correct phone number this time! Happy days to all!

Shyrell