RE: Help - Ilford HP5 & Agfa Rodinal 1+25[11min.]

Olá!

I suppose neither are correct(6 or 8m)...

My experience says that i have a good contrast

and good defenion with the time of 11 minutes at 20ºc,with a film correctly exposed.

But it's your film...make a experience with a control film, and after process your photos, but never take risc with an important work.

Rodinol and hp5(400 asa) is a very good choise.

regards

rui noronha

www.rnphotography.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com