Re: Mazda Shot

Brian Chandler asked:
>How do you make the wheels spin?

Hit the gas?

Or use the radial blur filter in Photoshop.

I'm not a photoshop expert or a good teacher so I googled "radial blur filter+wheels"
and found this site.

http://www.modenstudios.com/mustang_tut-blur.shtml

Pretty cool tutorial. Much better at explaining it than I would be.
especially the tidbit about spinning the rear wheels more than the front.

I'm thinking about doing it to the iris's of someone's eyes in a
portrait. Really subtly. Think it would work?
Even if people didn't notice it directly I think they could sense it.