From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
[mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of T. Scott
Thurmond
Sent: 07 December 2003 11:32
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Blue Morpho

The photo was taken just to test my 10D  on high contrast objects.  Purely
as a result of serendipity the exposure was right on.  The butterfly itself
is mounted on a cut out inset of a white, 8 ply matte.  It's encased in a
wooden frame with a glass front.  I paid around 200 USD for it several years
ago, before Chris was well known.  Now his work goes for 3 to 4 times that.

Scott