E-20/E-10 Users

I'm using an Olympus E-20,but I think my question would apply to both users.
Do any of you have focusing problems ? I enlarge the image on the monitor
when I want to see how sharp it is and if I can reshoot what I want to be
better.  At times no matter what I seem to do some images just won't be
sharp. I know you have to have the focusing rectangle in the center on your
point of focus and I realize you have very little depth of field in front of
where you are focusing. I'm just wondering if there is something I'm not
doing.

Thanks for any help..comments,

Bill Ellis
wb9cac@comcast.net