RE: Kodak Pro Pass Magazine, Volume 10

-----Original Message-----
From: WRGill@aol.com [mailto:WRGill@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 8:44 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Kodak Pro Pass Magazine, Volume 10

<freakin' huge HTML content snipped>

Now WR, enough is enough. Breaking list rules by sending all your email as HTML is forgiveable. My father could not set his mail format if his life depended upon it so I can overlook that when others post messages in HTML but sending an entire web page to the list is a flagrant snubbing of the rules and blatant anti-social behaviour. Have you no decency man?

Greg Fraser