Re: What does everyone use?

Shyrell,

my gear, most of which I've been using for years......

Film cameras-
Nikon F5 (slides)
Nikon FM (backup for the F5)
Pentax IQZoom 160 (prints-Walgreens)

Digital camera-
Olympus D400Zoom 1.3 megapixel
(I find this camera more than sufficient for web use-my wife sells on ebay and I do all her item photos-I am somewhat disappointed with the cheap plastic tripod mount which cracked and failed after a couple of years use)

Peripherals-
Agfa StudioScan IIsi flatbed scanner
Minolta Dimage ScanElite 5400 slide scanner
(just got this little beauty and am highly impressed)
Canon i950 printer
(absolutely beautiful prints from this machine)

Software-
Photoshop 4.0.1
Photoshop Elements 1.0
(good basic program however it lacks the Curves tool which I find very valuable)

all running on a Mac G3

feel free to email me off the list if you want any input on any of the above

Jim
Baja, Oregon