Re: OOOPS!!!!!!!!

andrew fildes <afildes@netlink.com.au> wrote/replied to:

>The gulls of my acquaintance (Herring, Silver, Pacific Black Backed)
>have webbed feet - this didn't. No really distinctive leading claws
>or back claw either. Broad toed like a swamp trotter of some kind.
>Time to get forensic and grab the local 'scats and tracks' book!

Well, I don't think it was a moorhen, they aren't webbed, but they
don't really fly much. They wouldn't land, make a footprint then fly
away, doesn't happen. But many other kinds of birds do easily fly, my
guess might be a crow or a blackbird.

Jim Davis
- checkout the Motorcycle Headlight Relay Kit at:
http://jimdavis.oberro.com/html/bike_acc_.html