Re: Gallery Reviews: reviewer's template

> I wonder just what sort of mindset would make a teacher inflict that
> form on anyone, not just high school students.  A few things astound
> me about it:
Emily

I must say I didn't ask that question.  I was just looking for any
examples of "structured" reviewing.  This form just made me smile.

I don't know the motivation: maybe it is something they only get to do
once (as a lesson in how much can be read into a picture if they try
hard enough?  To respond to the old "a picture is worth a thousand
words" with, err, a thousand words ;o)

I admit if I ever had to go through that form once - and be marked
(graded) on the review - I'd carry the scars to the grave with me.

Bob