From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
[mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of
shy_mel_photo@juno.com
Sent: 30 November 2003 04:09
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: I need digi help!-update

UPDATE:
I made some changes. Take a look. Did I do it right this time?
My camera automatically saves to my computer in jpg. Then I have to go
back into my program and SaveAs a gif. It warns me about the colors, and
then I make the changes. Tell me what you think.
http://yadtel.net/~jmelara/page13.html
Thanks!
Shyrell