Re: PF Galleries on 11/22/03

At 10:03 AM 11/27/2003 -0800, you wrote:
At 10:20 PM 11/26/03 -0500, you wrote:
goddammit! thats exactly what i did, screw the whole lot of you creeps!

I'm shocked... shocked, that no one is demanding the creeps referred to above be listed by name and their creeping listed and enumerated.

I'm also shocked... shocked, that an apology has not been commanded nor tendered to all of the other creeps who don't deserve the screwing mentioned by the offender above!!!

Dave
East Englewood
Was there perspective before railroads?