Cropping the duck

Hi Jim,
Sorry I wasn't so clear with my thoughts.
What struck me was the abstract of the duck with her reflection. What I
had in mind was that cropped in, or matted even closer, and then hung on
end with her bill in the air would make for a very interesting
conversation piece. Like the litmus tests the shrinks use. I just didn't
explain myself very well. It wasn't any cut on your photography. It's
just that my brain works in the abstract. I very much like the photo as
is and do appreciate what you had to go through to get it!   : - )

Shyrell
http://yadtel.net/~jmelara