From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
[mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of Emily L.
Ferguson
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 9:19 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: RE: PF Galleries on 11/22/03

Hmm.  Pini.  I was just rereading my review, which you attached to
your response, and it occurred to me that if you get an opportunity
to return to that location and shoot that situation again you might
try varying the depth of field so that the blur begins on either the
inside or the outside of the wall.

That would permit you to include both views, and the interesting
effect of the two windows being eyes in a looking face, and still to
say something more definitive about the relative importance of one
view or the other.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@cape.com