From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
[mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu] On Behalf Of lea
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 11:52 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Olympus E10 question

Has anyone else using this camera had any trouble with the screen
flickering during playback? I have fresh batteries, the rechargable
Olympus Camedia ones and can't seem to get it it to stop flickering.
Everything else is working fine.

Any ideas what's going on? Any suggestions on how to make it stop?

Lea Murphy
Whiny Dog Press www.whinydogpress.com
New images www.whinydogpress.com/new.html
Picture a Week PAW http://www.whinydogpress.com/paw.html