Re: Photo sites

---- Original Message -----
From: trevor cunningham
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 7:31 AM
Subject: Photo sites

I'm trying to develop a page of photo site links for my students so that
they can really get a broader exposure to some of the art that is out there.
I do have to put one restriction however, I live in a Muslim country and any
site that has a lot of nude subjects could cost me my job (unfortunate,
because there really is some beautiful work out there).  I was hoping that
y'all would be able to provide a few favorite links you think would be
suitable, in addition to your own galleries as well.
Thanks...Trevor Cunningham
_____________________________
Hi Trevor,

here are links to my sites - no nudity shown:

Online Photo Galleries http://www.onlinephotogalleries.com/
Travel Photography Net http://www.travelphoto.net/

By the way: I'd be very much interested in some feedback by other members!
How do you like the photos?
How about the general design? Which site do you prefer? Is the navigation
ok?

Would be really nice to get some honest comments!

Laurenz