RE: Photo sites (greg)

the link on my post didn't work for you?  works for
me...interesting...well, you're not missing much but
try this http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham
caught your page earlier today...i found the technical
documents especially helpful and
informative...however, in the going pro document, i
just came out with an empty feeling: other than open,
should a wedding bar have more to it?  or is open
simply good enough?  and how often should you agitate?

--- Gregory Fraser <Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca> wrote:

> [...]

=====

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham